• Our Goals
To provide sincere and honest chiropractic care to the whole community.
To make chiropractic care affordable, so people can make it a lifestyle.
Our goal is not making diagnosis or treating symptoms / conditions but checking everyone’s spine in regular basis so that people can have better nerve supply allowing for better quality of life thanks to healthy nerve flow.
• Why Simply Chiropractic ?
1. Committed to the Excellence of Chiropractic Care
Striving to provide the best quality chiropractic care humanly possible to the community.
2. Affordable Price
Offering single and family options. No hidden fees. How much is your co pay with your insurance for each visit? Our fees could cost less. It is affordable to everyone. Chiropractic care will be an excellent investment to your body.
3. Easy to Access
We are open 5 days a week. By appointment, mostly same day service. Remember the more often you come in the more I can help.
4. Convenient Location
Our office is located at 601 North Lois Ave. Ste.24 Tampa, FL 33609. It is located in the 33609 area close to the intersection of Dale Mabry & Kennedy, Westshore Plaza, International Plaza, Jefferson High School
5. Chiropractic for Everyone!
No X-rays required. No Insurance needed. Just like your car insurance doesn’t pay for engine oil change, tire rotation, or wheel alignments, your health insurance doesn’t pay for health maintenance care or family care.
Chiropractic is simply designed to check your spine on a regular basis for better functioning body. Man, woman, the elderly, young people, office worker, factory worker, student, athlete, mother, father, driver, health care provider, etc., whoever wants to reach the optimal level of health come in and get your spine checked and enjoy the benefits of chiropractic care.
• Simply Chiropractic offers Self-Pay program.Because
1. All my patients are equally important and chiropractic is for everyone.
Chiropractic care should be affordable to everyone.
2. Chiropractic is health/ wellness care, not quick fix care. Chiropractic
does not fit into therapeutic paradigm.
3. Dr. Han always does his best to provide quality chiropractic service
not just what the insurance company is going to cover.
4. Dr. Han encourages people to come in on a regular basis and it is
possible with a membership plan.
5. Everyone is different and it takes time to study each patient’s spine.
Also, it takes time to earn patients’ trust. Chiropractic works with
the body, not against body. There should be no enforcement or violence.
Dr. Han uses gentle/ low force adjustments and only does what patient’s
body allows him to.
- Not accepting Personal Injury cases
- Not participating Medicare